MODEL : SCUBAPRO_CRYSTAL VU
The most important consideration in mask selection is fit. No two faces are alike, and the SCUBAPRO broad range takes individual differences into account.
The basic difference in masks lies in the number of lenses. Single-lens masks were the first developed and remain a popular choice worldwide because they provide a broad, uninterrupted view.
With the advent of silicone skirts, twin-lens masks have become increasingly popular because they typically lower internal volume, making clearing easier.
To increase peripheral vision and transfer more light, SCUBAPRO has incorporated side lenses into selected masks.A ﬁnal consideration in mask selection is ease of clearing. Low-volume masks and models with purge valves make clearing easier, even for the less experienced diver.
- Patented single-lens design with seamless side window design for a panoramic field of vision
- Crystal-clear, double-sealed silicone skirt for superior fit and comfort
- Low-volume styling for a snug fit and ease of clearing
- Available in 5 color options: Black skirt with black frame or clear skirt with either blue, lime, black or clear frame.
- Lens configuration:Single lens, with seamless side windows
- Lens material :Tempered Glass
- Purge valve:No
- Skirt material:Silicone
- Skirt color options:Clear or Black
- Frame color options:Black, Blue, Lime, Clear
- Strap adjustment system:Quick adjust